About Me (with a sense of humor)

For fans of  'The 5 Love Languages': I am 'Quality Time' and 'Acts of Service'.
For the socializers: I am an extrovert.
For the punctual: I am fashionably late.
For supporters of the StrengthsFinder: I am Connectedness, Individualization, Relator, Learner, and Input.
For the athletes: I am a runner, biker, golfer, aspiring climber, & tennis player.
For the religious: I am a Gospel-centered avid reader of John Calvin.
For the currently confused: I am a Christian.
For the astrological: I am a Pisces. 
For the Chinese: I am the rabbit.  
For the Typology testers: I am ENFJ, an Idealist Teacher Personality (same as Oprah Winfrey).
For the Greeks: I am Alpha Xi Delta.
For the coffee drinkers: I'll take a caramel latte with skim milk, keep the whip.
For the church-goers: I'm a Capital Hill Baptist member.
For the gamers: I love Mario Cart & I'll always want to be Toad.
For the Chipotle fanatics: I'll stick with Qdoba and their queso.
For the Weather Man: 70's and sunny with a light breeze, please. 

AND I married my best friend, and man of my dreams on August 13th 2011!!!  I love you, J :) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog through Facebook - how fun! :) I'm excited to read your thoughts as you're learning and growing in Christ!!

Anonymous said...

ps this is Kelly:)

Lizzie said...

Brilliant way to describe yourself Rach.