A Video from Matt Chandler

This video was taped of Matt Chandler a few days before his surgery and it was aired this weekend at The Village Church worship services. I pray your heart is challenged and encouraged by it; mine was.

Video from Matt

I am grateful for the men of God in my life, namely John Piper who taught me to hold my life cheap and to join with Paul in saying “I don’t count my life of any value or as precious to myself if only I might finish my course and complete the work that He gave me to do to testify to the Gospel of the grace of God. I’m nothing, I just have a job. God keep me faithful on the job and then let me drop and go to the reward.” Without this strong view of God’s sovereign will, I’m not sure how you don’t despair in circumstances like mine.
-Matt Chandler

No comments: