GREAT NEWS!

Covenant Theological Seminary accepted me to the Masters of Counseling Program for the fall of 2010!!!  How sweet and true are the words of Jeremiah 29:11-13
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.
It's been sooo-ooh sweet trusting and waiting on the Lord's timing. And, Lord willing, in 5 months I'll start counseling classes at Covenant in St. Louis!! I'm so thrilled!!!

2 comments:

Jeremiah Mattingly said...

That's great to hear! I've benefited from the writings of Drs. Chapell, Guthrie, & Calhoun, so I know you'll be blessed through the teaching there (though I'm not familiar with their counseling program). Hope that you are further equipped & encouraged to minister God's word to others.

Jeremiah

Christie said...

im really really excited for you :)